Nexus Interview Questions and Answers Vol 1.0
Nexus Interview Questions & Answers Vol 1.0
Check the complete list of questions:
- How Many VDC can be configured in Nexus Switches?
- What is major difference between SUP2 and SUP2e?
- How can we limit the no of path in the routing table of Fabric-path ?
- What is the command is used to verify the “HSRP Active State” on a Nexus 7K ?
- What is vPC and what are its benefits?
- What is vPC Peer Link ?
- What would happen when vPC Peer link goes down?
- How do I verify the features enabled on Nexus 7000 Series Switch with NX-OS 4.2?
- What is the difference?
- Switches 6500 participating in VSS
- Nexus 7k pair in VPC
- How many syslog servers can be added to a Nexus 7000 Series Switch?
- What are orphan ports?
- what is the use of G bit while using HSRP with VPC ?
- Which Nexus 7000 modules support Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)?
- What is the equivalent NX-OS command for the “ip multicast-routing” IOS command ?vdc
- What is Static Pinning? What is the max limit of the Pinning of Links can be set when we use Port channel?
- How do I check the Network Time Protocol (NTP) status on a Nexus 7000 Series Switch?
- How do I implement VTP in a Nexus 7000 Series Switch where VLANs are manually configured?
- Is there a best practice for port-channel load balancing between Nexus 1000V Series and Nexus 7000 Series Switches?
- Nexus – “show feature“. What is equivalent command in 6500 ?
- Why leaf switch should be root bridge in nexus fabric path ?
- Commands to check the list of Modules?
- How to find Unique Host ID of Nexus Device for Licensing?
- What is the main Difference between M series Line Card and F Series?
- What is FEX ?
- What is Static Pinning? What is the max limit of Pinning of Links can be set when we use Port channel?
- What are the Spanning Tree Modes available on Nexus 7K and 5K?
- what is vPC? How it is different from VSS?
- what is vPC Peer Keepalive? What happens when this link goes down?
- Does a Nexus 2k has an operating system (OS)?
- What is difference between shared mode vs dedicated mode ?
- Can we connect a Nexus 2k to Nexus 7k?
- Can a device in one VDC communicate with device in another VDC ?
- Can we mix different cards like M1/M2/F1/F2 in same VDC ?
- What are the differences between VPC and VSS ?
- How many FEX can be connected on Nexus 5000?
- [p2p type=”slug” value=”nexus-f1-vs-f2-vs-f3-card”]What are the differences in F1, F2 and F3 cards ?[/p2p]
- What are the differences between M and F series line cards?
- Which models and series of Nexus are presently in market?
- Does nexus 5K support VDCs ?
- What is vPC peer check? How does it stop loops?
- Does the Nexus 7000 support MPLS ?
- What is OTV ?
- Which Line card type of Nexus supports OTV ?
- what is checkpoint?
- How to compare checkpoint?
- What hardware and licenses are required in a Nexus 7000 LISP deployment?
- What hardware and licenses are required in a Nexus 7000 FCOE deployment?
- What hardware and licenses are required in a Nexus 7000 FabricPath deployment?
- How do I verify packet drops on a Nexus 7000 Switch?
- Which tool is used for configuration conversion on Cisco 6500 series to the Nexus platform?
There are no reviews yet.