Active Directory Questions & Answers Vol 1.0
Active Directory Interview Questions & Answers Vol 1.0
Check the complete list of questions:
- Define what is Active Directory?
- Which access protocol is primarily used in Active Directory?
- What is RODC?
- What is Active Directory Recycle Bin?
- What is the group nesting?
- What is the difference between local, global and universal groups?
- What is Kerberos and how is it used in Active Directory?
- What are the Active Directory Partitions?
- Explain the garbage collection?
- What is SYSVOL folder used for?
- Define the Active Directory Restore types?
- What are stale objects in Active Directory?
- What is the purpose of replication in Active Directory and what is the difference between Intersite and Intrasite replication?
- Explain selective authentication?
- What is ADMT and why is it used for?
- Explain Global Catalog?
- Would you place Global Catalog and Infrastructure Master role in same Domain Controller? Why?
- Is it possible to configure more than one RID master in a domain? Why?
- What is the NETDOM command-line tool used for?
- What will be the impact on the environment if Domain Controller with PDC Emulator crashes?
- Explain Active Directory Schema?
- Explain the order of GPO as it applied?
- You need to add a new object attribute to the user object. How do you achieve it?
- When is it necessary to authorize DHCP Servers in Active Directory?
- Explain Group Policy Objects (GPOs)? What are the advantages of implementing GPOs?
- Explain Forests, Trees and Domains in Active Directory?
- What are the advantages of using an Active Directory-integrated zone?
- How do you find all the Global Catalogs in the forest?
- How do you view all Active Directory commands in PowerShell?
- Write PowerShell command that show all disabled User Accounts?