|What is Salesforce Service Cloud|
|Features of Salesforce Cloud|
|Benefits of Salesforce Cloud|
Introduction to SSC
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a key aspect of customer relationship, his satisfaction management towards services rendered is of prime importance for organizations. CRM over cloud is a great platform to provide services to customers and give them fast and personalized service virtually using any available platform such as mobile, email, phone, messaging, twitter, Facebook or any other social platforms. With the help of service cloud customers can reach customer support from any platform and get the support.
In this article we will learn more about Salesforce service cloud (SSC), its use cases, why it is needed, its features and benefits etc.
What is Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud offers organizations vital services which help to expand maintenance and consumer satisfaction. Salesforce service cloud is a SaaS service which is built on the Salesforce customer platform. It gives a 360-degree view to provide quick, fast and personalized service to customers. The service cloud is based on a different set of matrices related to number of average cases per day, number of cases by issues, resolution time per customer etc.
Organizations focus on customer services led to adoption of the Salesforce service cloud , for each domain be it B2B (Business to Business) or B2C (Business to customer) the organization gets the customer issues or queries tickets. The service agents will receive the ticket and they need to resolve it in a fixed time period to offer best customer support. The agent can track, solve and close tickets in a quick and efficient manner.
Features of Salesforce Cloud
- Unified lighting service console – offers unified experience and optimize agent productivity by centralizing all information related to customers at one place. The agents can quickly access customer related information such as profiles, case history, communication etc. it offers integrated view of each case on a single screen.
- Case management – customers facing issues , complaints, comments , queries, which can be resolved quickly. Records of customer issues are known as cases . in case management feature companies can efficiently track, record and solve customer issues and ensure if customer is not satisfied with resolution, then escalation module is also integrated in Salesforce service cloud.
- Activities – Tasks in salesforce are known as activities which contain priority assignments to users related cases.
- CTI integration or call centre – it enables integration of 3rd party telephony systems with Salesforce CRM using computer telephony integration (CTI) to develop industry leading call centres. Agents would get complete view of customer interaction such as popup window for incoming calls, automatic dialling, and other phone control features.
- Contracts and Entitlements – it manages various contracts and entitlements with customers. It has records of various service contacts such as Warranties, subscriptions, maintenance agreements time period etc. specific to customer accounts for a product or service. It helps in verification of customer eligibility for service and support and are they receiving the services they signed a contract for.
- Knowledge Base – it is an online library for providing good service and support to customers. Using knowledge base user queries can be resolved quickly for similar or repeat issues.
- Live agent chat – it is an online service cloud tool to allow customers to communicate with service agent with web-based interface, it is the most widely use feature of Salesforce cloud to connect to service agents.
- Omni-channel – it helps businesses to communicate to customers with a variety of communication channels. Agents can communicate via web, email, SMS, phone, mobile live agent, social media and voice or video chats. The omni-channel helps to route cases to the right agent which can occur on any channel. It offers smart services by auto matching the cases with rightly skilled selective agents.
- Ideas and answers – ideas and answer feature provides facility to agents, customers, internal staff, and partner to provide new idea, answer to queries and discuss and provide voting.
- Social customer services – it manages, monitors, and create a case from tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram and other social media channels and helps to resolve them on social channels.
- Services process and automation – save time by automating internal service processes. Such as approval of a task to proceed further.
- Asset and order management – businesses can track assets, orders and support history of customers at one central place and agents can get all information about a specific customer.
- Account and contract management – help businesses to keep critical data of all the past communications happening with customers , this is quite an important feature to handle any complaints pertaining to an issue.
Benefits of Salesforce Cloud
- Agent productivity enhancements are achieved as agents can log in from anywhere and work from anywhere.
- Case tracking efficient is enhanced as cases can be tracked and resolved quickly and duplicity is eliminated due to human errors.
- Social media platforms integration let agents connect to customers over social media platforms.