Palo Alto Firewall
Palo Alto Interview Question with Answers Vol 1.0
Palo Alto Firewall Interview Q&A Vol 1.0
Check the complete list of questions:
- What is the role of Virtual Wire interface in Palo Alto firewall?
- What is APP-ID?
- How does App-ID identify the application used in the network?
- An administrator is finding it hard to manage multiple Palo Alto NGFW Firewalls. What solution should he use to simplify and centrally manage Firewalls through singly source?
- What are 3 focal areas in which Panorama adds value?
- What are the benefits of using Panorama?
- Which Palo Alto Networks solution targets endpoint security from Cyber-attacks?
- What are different modes in which interfaces on Palo Alto can be configured?
- Which command is used to show the maximum log file size?
- What is function of Zone Protection Profile?
- What is difference between Palo Alto NGFW and WAF?
- What is U-Turn NAT?
- Explain the difference between Virtual Routers and Virtual Systems in Palo Alto?
- A new customer wants to setup firewall to process 10Gbps of traffic. Which firewall models could be recommended to the customer?
- Which Dynamic Routing protocol cannot be configured on the Palo Alto Firewall?
- What is difference between stream-based and file-based application scanning?
- Which all IPS mechanisms are used for Content-ID to secure network from attacks?
- What widget allows administrators to quickly investigate security incidents by correlating threats with applications and user identity?
- Which all types of logs can be viewed on Palo Alto NGFWs?
- A malicious file was not blocked by WildFire evaluation and somehow was allowed to execute. Can such malicious activity still be blocked?
- What is Wildfire? Explain its functioning?
- By default, what is the IP address of management port on Palo Alto Firewall and default username/password?
- What is the key difference between superuser and device administrator?
- How many virtual systems can be carved out fromPA-800?
- What are the HA modes in which Palo Alto Firewall can be configured?
- What is HA Lite?
- Explain Active/Active HA in Palo Alto NGFW?
- Explain Active/Passive HA in Palo Alto NGFW?
- What are the different states of HA Firewall?
- Which ports types are used in HA Pair?
- What are the prerequisites while configuring an HA pair?
- The Palo Alto Networks firewall supports how many VPN deployments?
- What is a service route? What interface is used by default to access external services?
- How many zones can an interface be part of?
- 2 Zones are configured on a Palo Alto Firewall. IP communication is not happening between both zones. What is required to allow this?
- What interface options are available to manage Palo Alto Firewall?
- Which file is mandatory for bootstrap process to function?
- What is the basic approaches to deploy certificates for Palo Alto Networks firewalls?
- What are different types of links related for Firewall HA?
- What parameter decides a primary and secondary HA pair?
- What is the Application Command Center (ACC)?
- An administrator to configure a Palo Alto Networks NGFW to provide protection against worms and trojans. Which Security Profile type will protect against worms and trojans?
- Which virtualization platforms support the deployment of Palo Alto Networks VM-Series firewalls?
- A traffic log displays “incomplete” for a new application. What does that mean?
- What are options available on Palo Alto firewall for forwarding the log messages?
- What happens when a URL matches multiple patterns (multiple custom URL filtering categories and allow/block-list) within a URL filtering profile?
- What actions are available while filtering URLs?
- Which are pre-defined administrator roles?
- What is the Captive portal and its usage?
- How Does Panorama address new logs Logs when It Reaches Maximum Storage limit?