Wireless Interview Questions and Answers Vol 1.0
Wireless Interview Questions & Answers Vol 1.0
Check the complete list of questions:
- What is Wi-Fi and What is WiMAX?
- What is 802.1x?
- Which encryption type does WPA2 use?
- When 2 laptops wirelessly connected can communicate with each other directly, what type of topology has been created?
- What is Piggybacking in context to Wi-Fi?
- What is the frequency range of 802.11a standard?
- What is the frequency range of 802.11g standard?
- What is the data rate of the 802.11a standard?
- What is the data rate of 802.11g standard?
- Why WPA encryption is preferred over WEP?
- What are IBSS and BSS?
- What is ESS?
- What is EAP?
- What is Wi-Fi Hotspot?
- What are the different modes of a Cisco Access Point (AP) operation?
- What is fast roaming?
- What are all the authentication mechanisms currently supported by Cisco Access Points (APs)?
- What is World Mode?
- Which 2-3 devices can interfere with Wireless network operation since they work in the same frequency?
- What is Dynamic Transmit Power Control (DTPC) and how does it work?
- What are three basic parameters to configure on a wireless access point?
- How do we prevent loops on the WLC?
- What is the master controller mode on WLC
- What is the function of WLAN on WLC?
- Is there any way to recover my password for WLC?
- What is FlexConnect in Cisco Wireless?
- What is the difference between CAPWAP and LWAPP?
- Enlist 3 major differences between the Cisco 2500 Series and 5500 Wireless Controllers?
- Kindly share models of some Outdoor Rugged Access Points/Bridges?
- Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller supports up to how many clients and APs?
- What are 3 main factors affecting Wireless Network?
- What is the difference between Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure topology?
- What is the difference between UWB and Wi-Fi?
- What is the difference between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?
- What is the change in WLAN-11ac with respect to previous versions of WLAN?
There are no reviews yet.