SAML Interview Questions and Answers Vol 1.0
SAML Interview Questions & Answers Vol 1.0
Check the complete list of questions:
- What is full form of SAML?
- What is SAML?
- What are the main features of SAML?
- What is Authentication in SAML?
- What is Authorization in SAML?
- On which protocols does SAML work?
- What is Single Sign-On?
- What are benefits of using SAML?
- What are the major differences between SAML and OAuth?
- Enlist some of the widely used SSO providers?
- Is SAML an Open Standard?
- What is SAML designed for?
- What are three assertions in SAML?
- What is Difference between Authentication, Attribute and Authorization?
- What is similarity between OpenID and SAML?
- What Is The Difference Between OpenID And SAML?
- SAML is product of which committee or organization?
- What is Single Sign-on? Explain its benefits.
- How does SAML works?
- What Is Latest Version Of SAML?
- Where Is SAML Being Standardized?
- What are the three main entities involved in single sign-on?
- Explain SAML process types i.e. IDP-initated and P-initiated?
- What Are The Major Goals Of SAML 1.0?
- What are the major Issues that were postponed to future versions of SAML?
- What will be the benefit of having all the major security vendors implement SAML?
- How Does SAML protect against “Man-in-the-middle” And “replay” Security Attacks In General?
- Do all systems using SSO have to same password?
- What is the difference between SAML and LDAP?
- Does SSO use LDAP?
- Is SAML secure?
- Is SAML outdated?
- Does SAML require SSL?
- What does OAuth stand for?
- Does OpenID use SAML?
- What is SAML 2.0 authentication?
- How do I get SAML response?
- How does SAML encryption work?
- What does SAML response contain?
- What is one major advantage of using SSO?
- What is the advantage and disadvantage of single sign on SSO?
- Does SSO improve security?
- What is SAML profile?
- Does SAML use tokens?
- Can OAuth be combined with SAML?
- What is in a SAML assertion?
- Is SAML encrypted?
- How long a SAML is token valid for?
- Where is SAML used?